Friday 28th July, 2017 (Time: 07:00 - 3pm)
1. Entry Fees Adult Â£24 Junior Â£10
2. Lodge opens at 7:00 a.m.
3. Entry fees and registration from 7:00 a.m.
4. Competition starts at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m.
5. Presentations and â€˜Golden Ticketâ€™ draw from 3:00 p.m.
6. â€˜Heaviest Fishâ€™ prize will go to the heaviest fish caught but not part of 1st and 2nd prize bags
7. The â€˜Juniorâ€™ competition is for those aged 15 and under
8. Profit will go towards helping blind and partially sighted people in Northumberland
â€¢ The Junior with the Heaviest Fish will be awarded the â€˜Greg Robinsonâ€™ Memorial Trophy
â€¢ In addition to the â€˜Golden Ticketâ€™ draw the very popular prize raffle will be drawn on the day with lots of chances to win a range of prizes
Contact person: Fisheries Manager
Phone number: 0845 155 0236
Fontburn is a drinking water reservoir situated 10 miles northwest of the market town of Morpeth in Northumberland
telephone: 01669 621368
Refreshments available at tuck shops
Tackle / Bait provided.